11 Dec 2013

Lady Gaga Dresses As A Christmas Tree

gaga
Just when you thought Lady Gaga's style couldn't get any more over-the-top, she steps out dressed like a Christmas tree.
Yup, you read that right.
Mother Monster was spotted in London last night (Dec. 8) donning quite the Christmas ensemble, complete with a green wig, red jumpsuit and a tree hat featuring ornaments and a star. The "Applause" singer performed at the Jingle Bell Ball, hence the festive outfit.
Gaga took to Twitter to share her thoughts on her gig, writing:


I am SO EXCITED to perform at Jingle Bell Ball. I haven't performed in an Arena since my injury. ITS HAPPENING IM BACK
View image on Twitter

This is what my happiness looks like. I've felt so dead since my tour ended. Last nights show cured a deep sadness. X


gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment